OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day eight..... Start of week two

How are you adjusting to the cleanse? I am feeling great. No problems with hunger, headaches, or dizziness. I feel like I have more energy all day long and have a more positive attitude. I hope that you are staying to feel the same way.

One important thing to note, your attitude determines everything. If you don't have a real focus for doing this cleanse you will always struggle with the question of why am I doing this? You will also really have a lot of trouble not wanting all the things that you have given up. If you remain positive and know that you are doing this for a purpose (spiritual, weight loss, greater dreaming, goal setting, etc.) you will find much greater success and direction in doing it. I have found that I think clearer and have more focus during the cleanse. I also feel much closer to God. I hope that you will be able to find your purpose as you go through this time. Now go and train hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment