OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day four down....

Hope you all are doing well....today was another good day. My energy levels were high but I did find that I tied out during training easier and my muscles are having a harder time recovering from my workouts. I have made the decision to back off the intensity during the cleanse and focus on technique. This will ensure that I don't injure myself while my body is adjusting to the change in energy source. However, by the end of next week I should be fully adjusted and be able to up my workouts again.

As far as feeling hungry, I have not struggled with that at all. For those of you that are, remember that you can eat more vegetables because your body burns them more efficiently than animal byproducts. Not to mention that they are much lower in calories and fats to begin with.

Hope that everyone is finding success and growing as a person as you stretch your comfort zone. Keep working it..... It will all payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment