OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 19: Bringing Mind and Body Together

Today I went and did some hot yoga at Moksha Yoga Cincinnati. This is the second time that I have done hot yoga, it is amazing. It is def a time to release ask the cares of the day and focus on nothing but your breathing and sweat lol. I was a little nervous doing this while on the cleanse because of the lower calories but I didn't have any issues. I felt great physically the whole time. About 3/4 of the way through the 75 min class I started thinking its hot and hard to breathe, I need to get out of this room. But I loved ever sweat soaked minute of it.

How many of you have noticed a change in your mental status? Has your outlook improved? Do you find yourself thinking about things more positively? Are you dreaming again? Let us know we want to hear your story.

Go Train Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment