OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 13: Encountering Others

I have always tried to do my best to learn and grow from all those around me. I have found that I can learn tremendous things from people I would never imagine if I just take the time to slow down and listen. This is one of the reasons taking time to take this cleansing journey with you is so important to me. I not only get to learn more about myself personally, but I get to grow closer and experience life along with you. We can learn from one another and help each other grow into better people.

I have had such a great day and have been blessed with many incredible ideas that I will be sharing in the near future. How have you been doing with your mental clarity? The food on the plan has also continued to be excellent, there has been no dish that I have not liked. I have continued to have lots of energy even though I am continuing to work out 6 days a week. How is your energy?

Here is a bit of wisdom I found in The Aladdin Factor.
"Every person you meet and every experience you encounter is a potential Genie in your life. All you have to do is be open.
-open your mind to see the opportunity
-open your heart to hear what you want
-open your mouth to ask for it
-open your arms to embrace the gifts you will receive"

Now go train

No comments:

Post a Comment