OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day Three in the books....

Today was dramatically different than yesterday. I felt good all day. I didn't struggle with any headaches or dizziness and I seemed to be very productive today. One of the things that I have noticed is that during the four years that I have done this is that I seem to become a "dream" or "idea factory". I find that I have greater clarity and direction during these times and even accomplish more. This may sound sappy but I become more emotional and thankful for the blessings that I have received over my lifetime. This could be why I continue to pursue this quest. I even was able to bring up some new ideas at work today that may turn intoa great new group for the youth that I serve. I an really excited to be able to share more about my own personal growth with them.

I hope that you will find many of the same benefits that I have and we will be able to grow together. I an do glad that I am able to share this time with so many of you. I have talked to several people who are participating as well and they have been relating their results. Remember to post them here so all of us can be encouraged and challenged by or combined struggles and successes.

Keep the course and achieve the results that you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment