OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 17: Leave Your Baggage At the Door

My day has been very productive. I am working on putting a program together for the youth that I work with dealing with goal setting and success in life. This is a direct result of the time that I have been spending during this cleanse to enrich myself and work toward helping others. Like I have mentioned before this cleanse is not just about changing the foods we east but it should be a time to start over, to renew and refresh or lives. Often we just need to press the reset button in our lives and begin again. The great thing is that we have tomorrow to do just that.

We all carry baggage with us that boggs us down and holds us back. We struggle with or past, our current situation, the mistakes that we have made, etc. We can course to allow those things to haunt us and keep us from receiving the abundance in life that we deserve out we can choose to leave our baggage at the door and step into tomorrow fresh, without fear or hinderance. This is probably one of the most difficult things to do but it us absolutely necessary if we are to live our lives in freedom. We have to let go of the things that hold us back? Ask yourself, what is holding me back? What am I afraid of? Who do I need to forgive? Make your choice today to live each day as a new opportunity to make something great, see the difference it will make in your life.

Go train hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment