OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day six, got my fix....

Woke up a little sluggish this morning, not sure why may be the drastic change in the weather. One of the reasons why the winter season is higher for depression than any other time of the year. Between the cold and gloomy skies many people attach a emotional response to the holidays. We can change much of that by looking forward to a positive future and keeping a positive attitude towards life itself. No only will this attract more good into your life you will be all around more healthy, happy, and productive.

As far as the cleanse is concerned I felt better and better as the day went on, trained for 3 hours, and burned 1033 calories. I have continued to make sure that I scale back my intensity to adjust for the new cleanse and continue to feel better as I train. I have taken this time to work on technique and make myself that much better and more focused on my training. I have also had more success in being clear minded and making positive decisions for my life.

We have almost made it through week one keep going only two more weeks. We are seriously considering extending our personal cleanse to 40 days, but this is just a personal goal. We are also thinking about having a small get together with everyone doing this cleanse to break the cleanse together more details coming soon. Any location suggestions would be appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Keep it up we are closet to finishing than we were a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment