OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 9 of fast....

I have come to the place where the fast seems natural now. I am starting to question if I am going to attempt fasting for 40 days instead of 21. I have lost 7 pounds of what is probably mostly water weight and I am feeling great! I do need to eat more often than normal but that is normal because we are eating less calories in each meal. I have not broken my commitment to myself that I set to stay vegan for the who fast, which is better than I did last year. Each year we do the fast it seems to get less difficult. I still struggle to drink as much water as I should be drinking, but I still drink as much as I can every day, which helps the cravings between meals.

More importantly than all of that, I feel great! I am thinking clearer and feeling better than I have for a while.

Keep going, if you have a hump and it stops you from feeling like you are succeeding at the fast, push through it and remember that the fast is a challenge, no one is perfect, everyone slips or has a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment