OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 23, 2013

Exploring a Volcanic Costa Rica

When I first arrived in Costa Rica I went straight to La Fortuna, which sits right at the base of Volcano Arenal. When I was driving down the road I was able to see one of the most majestic sights that I have ever seen. In the distance, directly in front of us, was Arenal. Larger than life, a beautiful classis cone shaped volcano. It is truly awe inspiring and I immediately understood why indigenous people all over the world have worshipped and sacrificed to their volcanoes. I was able to stay at a hotel, Linda Vista, that overlooks the volcano, so for two days I did yoga and sat in the shadow of this great volcano, is there any surprise that I fell in love with this country. Check it out for yourself

Exploring a Volanic Costa Rica

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Volcano #Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment