OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best Lower Ab Exercises that Work

This is one of the areas of my body that I am really going to be focusing on in the new year. After retiring and going through the holidays my waistline is expanding and I am going to make sure that I do something about it. Here are some sure fire exercises that will work for you.

The Best Lower Ab Exercises that Work

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Fitness #Abs

2 comments:

  1. Good exercises, but you can do them all day long and still not see cuts like that. Key is to change the diet as well. The abs are always there, hiding in plain view under a layer of what we call up North here, insulation....LOL Have an awesome new year...Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I completely agree. Seeing any kind of real definition is about 80% diet, no matter how much you workout. You have to have both

    ReplyDelete