OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, July 14, 2014

10 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I First Started Practicing Yoga

There are many things that I wish I understood when I first started practicing. There are also several things that I have learned that have shaped the way that I approach my own practice. The main thing that has allowed me to become the yoga teacher that I am is the fact that yoga can often be elitist. I believe that yoga is truly for everyone and needs to remain that way. It shouldn't be about the fittest people getting in crazy positions and congratulating each other. It should be about health, healing, and connection with the universe and each other. So check out this article and and learn your lessons.  

10 Things I wish Someone Told Me When I First Started Practicing

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment