OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, July 21, 2014

When Should A Yoga Teacher Make A Physical Adjustment?

As a personal rule I almost never make adjustments. I know that I don't really like it when people adjust me, so I refrain from doing it to other people. I also know how anatomy works and have the  understanding that no one has the same bone structure and cannot move in the same way. So in yoga many positions will look different for each person. It is a fallacy to believe that everyone should look the same in a class. So I only make adjustments if a student asks me how they can deepen their pose. Everyone must decide for themselves, but this is my view on the subject, check out this article.

When Should a Yoga Teacher Make a Physical Adjustment?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Adjustments

No comments:

Post a Comment