OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The 1000 Day Rule : What Living the Dream Really Looks Like

If you are looking to start your own business and are wondering what it will look like, here is some idea. I completely understand the process of making the dream the reality. I am facing the end of my "stable" full time job in the next month or so. I have been planning and setting myself up to break out into my own business for the last 7 years. However, it is no less scary to make the jump into the world of the true entrepreneur. One of the things that I have benefited from is the foreknowledge of what to expect from going at it without a steady paycheck. This is often the last bondage that we have to our society. It is that illusion of security that keeps us trapped and unable to reach our full potential. So check it out and make your dreams a reality. Post your story here.

The 1000 Day Rule: What Living the Dream Really Looks Like

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment