OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, November 14, 2014

10 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started My Business

David Weck is the ceo and creator of the Bosu, which is used in almost every gym in the US and around the globe. It has been a fitness product that has revolutionized the fitness community. He is also a genius and completely passionate about the things that he does. I am always interesteds to get his perspective on things because he is not only creator of  fitness products that I use, he is also a friend and mentor. Check out some of the things that he has observed since starting a thriving business that has become a leader in the fitness industry.

10 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started My Buisness

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment