OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sleep Hacking: 1 Million People Prove Sleeping 5 Hours is Healthier Than Sleeping 8 Hours

I just had to post this. People often scoff at me when I mention how much I do not like sleeping. I would honestly sleep 2 hours a night and stay productive the rest of the time if I could. I typically get 5-6 hours a night and sometimes less than that. I stay as productive as possible and find that it is a huge factor in my own personal success. I love being able to stretch my mind and have time to read and learn before I need to get to the business of the day. I would have a deprivation chamber if I thought it would allow me to sleep less and be more productive. Check out this study and see why some of the most successful people sleep a shorter amount of time.

Sleep Hacking: 1 Million People Prove Sleeping 5 Hours is Healthier Than Sleeping 8 Hours

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Health #Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment