OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, August 28, 2014

17 images that prove travel is the best education

I have found that I have always learned more from experience than from being in school. I have always felt that the methods and subjects in school, while necessary, are flawed and limited. The things that we really need for success in our lives we must learn on our own. So I have taken the rest of my life to continue my education and grow and develop in every area imaginable. The best place to develop is when traveling around the world and finding out how other people live and strive to make it in the world. I grew more in two weeks in Costa Rica than the last 2 years in the States. It is amazing the growth you can have when you place yourself in a completely different culture and decide to learn from them. Check out this article and see for yourself.

17 Images That Prove Travel is the Best Education

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment