OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Yoga Is For All Athletes: Start Your Yoga Practice Today

I would say that not only is yoga for all athletes, it is necessary if we want to have long successful careers in our chosen sport. I started doing yoga about 7 years ago, after I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I lost all of my flexibility and had lots of trouble with my jiu jitsu. Getting involved in yoga has changed all of that and has helped me to be as fit and active as I am today. I am now a yoga teacher and fitness instructor. In a little over a week I will be releasing a ebook called The Many Benefits of Yoga for Athletes. Check this article out and then get my ebook.  

Yoga Is For All Athletes: Start Your Yoga Practice Today

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Athletes

No comments:

Post a Comment