OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, August 31, 2014

This one time, while traveling….

One of the things that I loved growing up was sitting around with my dad and listening to the stories from his life. I sat in awe and listened to the adventures that he had and I longed to have my own adventures. I always wanted to be just like my dad and I have spent all of my life trying to achieve that. At this point I have went further and have been more successful than my father. I still love listening to his stories and now we share mine as well. It is a beautiful time to share the moments of our lives with those around us. So take some time to evaluate your life and share it with someone, it may just change their life.

This one time, while traveling...

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment