OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

To Succeed, Be the One Everyone Can Count On

There is a marked difference between being an entrepreneur and being successful in the workplace. It requires a similar but different skill set. This focuses on one of those skills. As entrepreneurs we need to this as well, but if you look to be the top of the company that you work for this is an indispensable quality. We must be that "go-to" guy. People must know that we are invested and desire to see everyone succeed. If you can show the bosses that skill you will always move up in the company that you work for. This is main reason I have moved up in every job that I have ever worked for or they have looked to promote me to the highest levels possible. The biggest problem that I have had is that my level of education is not compatible with many of their promotion structures. It's not always about skill or knowledge, sometimes its about a piece of paper that I often wouldn't wipe my behind with. This is one reason why I am now an entrepreneur. Check out this article and find your success wherever you are.

To Succeed, Be the One Everyone Can Count On

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment