OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

12 Totally Unique Kinds Of Beaches You Probably Never Knew Existed

I grew up on the east coast of the United States and remember going to the beach several times a year. I loved it and it is one of the few things that I miss now that I live in the middle of the country. However, this is also the reason why I started Warrior Vacations right on the beach, to fulfill my need for some fun in the sun. I enjoy the beauty of the sand, waves, and ocean.  There are so many things to do and discover. So check out these unique types of beaches and get inspired, then schedule your trip to our black sand beach in Costa Rica and get in some training or yoga with us.

12 Totally Unique Kinds of Beaches You Probably Never Knew Existed

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation #Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment