OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, August 29, 2014

What is the Practical Application of Mantra Practice?

This is something that really made me wary of yoga for a long time. Why are those people chanting? Are they in some crazy cult? What do those words mean? There are many different ideas out there about what this practice entails. However, for me it is really about the focusing and grounding of energy. It helps me to tap into the energy of the universe around me and allow me to release and let go of all the stress or difficulty that I may be having. Check out this article to find out more about this often mystical practice.

What is the Practical Application of Mantra Practice

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Mantra

No comments:

Post a Comment