OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

32 Magical Destinations To Visit In This Lifetime

There are so many beautiful places in the world and such little time to visit all of them. However, I want to have a life where I can visit as many of these places that I can. It is not on this list but the two most magical places that I have been are both in Costa Rica One magical because of the beauty and the difficulty of getting there, the other because of the setting and relaxation of the place. The first was the summit of Mt. Chirripo, which was amazing. The second was Tabacon Spa Resort at the foot of Arenal Volcano. These places changed my perspective on life and reminded me that there is so much more that I need to be expereincing. So check these out and change your life for th better. Then come down to Costa Rica with me and let me show you around.

32 Magical Destinations to Visit in This Lifetime

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel #Magicial

No comments:

Post a Comment