OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Namaste, Bitches: 10 Ways Yoga Changed My Life In A Year

I have rheumatoid arthritis and yoga is something that also changed my life for the better, The arthritis had completely destroyed the range of motion in my hips and lower back. It was Yin Yoga that helped me to perform in jiu jitsu and mma competition again. Just the lifestyle around yoga has changed my perspective on how to relate to other people and how I relate to myself. Yoga is amazing, but it is also a far cry from the Americanized version of yoga. It is not about aesthetics, but about connecting with your true self, whatever that looks like. It's about enriching your world, not judging other people for the way they live or if they can do an arm balance. It is about embracing all for the beauty that they bring into the world. So check out this expereince with yoga and share your story below.

Namaste, Bitches: 10 Ways Yoga Changed My Life In A Year

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #LifeChange

No comments:

Post a Comment