OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

How to Start a Company for Less Than $10,000

Some of you may see this article and think that it is impossible, but I am living proof of this happening. I actually created my business on less than $1,000, but actually wasted an additional $2,500 trying to do it along through lawyers that did nothing for me. However, where you will need more money is in the marketing of your business. The formation and startup of your business can happen relatively inexpensive, but getting it out the the public that can use your products and services is the challenge and that is currently where I am at with my business. Check out this article and see what can happen for you. Check out our business and see what we are doing and how we continue to grow and press forward to success at www.WarriorVacations.com

How to Start a Company for Less Than $10,000

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment