OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, January 26, 2015

When We Can’t Afford to Fail, We Succeed

Often we find success in the scariest of moments. When our backs are up against the wall and we have to perform, is often when we have our best breakthroughs. There is something about that stress that makes our minds make the solution happen. I remember when I had to file for bankruptcy, after my divorce, I thought my life was over. When it finally went through the court system and was finalized was also the week that I opened my business in Costa Rica. I also found out that bankruptcy is not a determination of success and is just a moment in life.

When We Can't Afford to Fail, We Succeed

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment