OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5 Tips on How to Break Into Food Media from Gail Simmons

I love food. Even though I am vegan, for the last 6 years, I graduated from culinary school and am a classically French trained chef. I have owned a personal chef service an absolutely love cooking for other people. Food media has been a huge success with shows like Iron Chef, Hell's Kitchen, and Top Chef. I would love to find a way to get into Food media, with a less gluttonous show dealing with health and fitness. I have also been working on a concept for a vegan cooking competition. Veganism is becoming a growing trend in our country, since people are becoming more health conscious and there is a need for great, innovative vegan chefs. Contact me for additional details.

5 Tips on How to Break into Food Media from Gail Simmons

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment