OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Vegan diet can lead to lower diabetes risk and better cardio numbers

This has become my story as well. I have been vegan for the last 6 years and I don't ever think ill go back. It has nothing to do with being an activist, but everything to do with being healthy. I struggled with high blood pressure, ischemic colitis, IBS, acid reflux, and rheumatoid arthritis. I was also on medications for several of these. After being vegan for a year not only was I 50 lbs lighter, I also was able to get off all my medication. So I have found that this is true for me, find what works for you.

Vegan Diet Can Lead to Lower Diabetes Risk and Better Cardio Numbers

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment