OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, January 26, 2015

Documenting the Giants of Roadside America

Some of my fondest memories of childhood are going on vacation with my dad. He would always plan out a year in advance where we were going and we would talk about it all year. It was always a two week adventure and roadtrip. We would always take time to stop at all the scenic stops along the way and if we went to a town that had the biggest, weirdest, world famous side show attraction we would go and see it. I remember stopping at a rest area and seeing a plaque that said Benedict Arnold crossed here and my dad and I peeing on it. This is where I developed my love for travel and adventure. It was always something new and fresh and we were always exploring. I look forward to being able to share this with my kids one day and have them develop that same sense of adventure.

Documenting the Giants of Roadside America

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment