OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

11 Qualities of the Ultimate Yoga Instructor

As I read this list of qualifications, it reminds me that I am glad that not everyone is looking for people that are at this level. I am a yoga teacher but I am definitely not your traditional yoga teacher and I like it that way. I don't feel the need to recite the Sanskrit words for all the traditional poses, I can't even pronounce most of them and who knows if we are pronouncing any of them right...its a dead language. I am also not a fan of silent yoga classes, I love interaction and I want to interact with the students and the class. I understand relaxation and silence is part of that, but I believe there is a time in a class where that should be supported and times when it should just be play. Anyway, here is a list and it may be for you. Thankfully there are as many types of teachers for as many types of people that there are. Namaste (damn that Sanskrit...lol)

11 Qualities of the Ultimate Yoga Instructor

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Yoga #Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment