OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

50 Ways to Budget Travel and Save Money on Vacations

One of the main things I wanted to do with #WarriorVacations is to have fabulous training vacation packages at an affordable rate, so people could experience something different from the norm. So even though we need to make money to sustain ourselves, I wanted to provide as much value and savings for people as possible so they get the best bang for their buck. Those of you that know me personally know that I am a open book and constantly strive to better myself and all those around me. One of the main reasons why we don't include airfare in our packages is because we want to pass the savings on to you. You are able to use airfare miles, special deals, employee discounts, etc. to find the best deals possible. Where I would have to charge a premium to find, book, and arrange flights because I am not a travel agency. So here is another way that we try to provide value and send out useful tips for travel, so the next time you come down and visit us will be even easier on your pocketbook. See you soon on the beach.

50 Ways to Budget Travel and Save Money on Vacations

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment