OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How To Improve Your Physique Without Lifting Weights

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I cannot lift free weight, so this is my favorite way to workout. I enjoy using body weight, bands, and other equipment to make me a more well rounded athlete. One of the biggest problems I have always found is that muscle built from classical body building workouts is not functional muscle. It looks great but is only useful in the applications that are causing you to get bigger. I prefer functional fitness. Check out this great article that will show you how to do just that.

How to Improve Your Physique Without Lifting Weights

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Fitness #Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment