OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Secrets of the Most Productive People I Know

When it comes to business passion is the most important thing. However, productivity is a close second. You have to be able to get the job done in the end. Or at least leverage the right people to get the job done for you. I have seen so many passionate people who are never able to get their ideas off the ground because they have zero implementation skills or follow through. They look at me and wonder why I have the "luck" that I do. I get up at 6 am everyday, I post 5 blog posts a day, a quote of the day, a tip of the week, technique of the week, I work a full time job, and run a personal training business. Then I drop off in bed between midnight and 1 am. I am successful because not only am I passionate I am constantly working towards my dreams.

Secrets of the Most Productive People I Know

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment