OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cancer Causing Foods - Never Eat These Again!

It is really scary to me to think that the food that I may be eating is causing so much disease in my life. I know from personal experience that when I ate your typical American diet I had all kinds of disease, including pre-cancerous polyps in my colon. These were found when I was 25, the typical colonoscopy is done in your 50's. If I would have waited it is a certainty that I would been a cancer patient. I am so thankful that I woke up and took control of my health. Now I can live a long, healthy, and fulfilling life. Check out this very telling article.

Cancer Causing Foods - Never Eat These Again!

#WarriorVacations http://bit.ly/Jn9H7X #CostaRica #Cancer #Food #Health

No comments:

Post a Comment