OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, April 18, 2014

30 Ways To Save Your Heart

I was in my teens and had severe high blood pressure. I had frequent, several times a day, nosebleeds. My resting blood pressure was 180/95. I had extreme stress at home. The doctor told me that if I didn't get things under control I would have a heart attack before I was 30. I also refused to take any medication for it. Around 02-03 my dad had a quadruple bypass. I am not sure if it was before that or after I finally got on medication for my own blood pressure issues. Always terrified about how much damage I had already done to my own heart because of the lack of care I had given it. I am now 33 years old, no heart trouble, no medication and my blood pressure is 117/72 resting. There have been many things that I have done to insure my own health, not only heart health. I became vegan 5 years ago, I got back into training and fitness, and I became fully conscious of the fact that I don't want to live like the world around me, sick and disease ridden. Here is a great article that can help you save your heart and be a healthier person all the way around.

30 Ways to Save Your Heart

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #HeartHealth

No comments:

Post a Comment