OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, April 18, 2014

Secrets to Balance Yoga Poses

Some of the most challenging poses in yoga are balance poses. Many of them you may or may not be able to ever do. Much of balance relies on orientation of bones as well as flexibility. I struggle with arm balances because of issues with the radial bones in my right arm. However, the name of the game is PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. I am excellent at standing balance poses because my leg muscles and those small stabilizer muscles are constantly worked with all my MMA training. So here is an article that will give even more tips on how to perfect your balance poses, however don't get discouraged there are many of us that are still practicing along with you. And yes it drives us crazy when people seem to do them so easily...lol.

Secrets to Balance Yoga Poses

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment