OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How Far Fitness Has Fallen

Here is an article that Spartan Race recently posted. I thought that it was great so I wanted to repost it for my viewers. It really is amazing to se how far we have fallen. I have a 13 year old son, who is 6'2" but can barely run the whole block. He loves to watch tv and play video games but hates being outside and getting physical. We have really neglected our bodies and continue to feel the effects from the lack of exercise and movement. Whether it is the obesity epidemic or the apathy and related conditions due to inactivity we struggle to even come close to being as strong as people were just a generation ago. This article just pushes me further to strive to be stronger and more athletic than I already am. Check it out and let it challenge you.
 
 
#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Spartan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment