OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, April 14, 2014

A Simple Way to Make the World a Little Better Every Day

I found this article and I am going to put it in practice myself. I am not sure what holds us back in our world. Maybe it is the invisible barriers that we hold up to keep people out. How much better would the world be if we felt free to tell people the positive things we feel about them. I know how it can change my entire day or just my mood when a person complements me, so why don't I do that for others. So I pose this challenge to you, I am doing it too, take the next week and complement everyone that you honestly feel compelled to do so and post your experiences here. Le's make this a field study in positivity. You never know you might just get a date out of it ;)

A Simple Way to Make the World a Little Better Every Day

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Positivity #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment