OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Could Naked Co-Ed Yoga Be The Next In Thing?

I am curious what all the people who read my blog think about this new development in yoga. Post here and let me know how you feel about this. I think it can be something very liberating, personally. However, I also understand the implications of such a thing is not for everyone. There could be much controversy and lots of eyebrow raises, but those that are comfortable it could be a very freeing experience. So let me know your thoughts. Do you think it is possible to remain non-sexual in an environment as such? Do think it is appropriate? Do you think it is liberating? Let me know.

Could Naked Co-Ed Yoga Be The Next In Thing?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment