OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Want to Be a Great Leader? Start Reading

Anyone that knows me knows that I love to read. One of the biggest reasons is because I am a lifelong learner. I may not have a degree that says I can understand the things that I do, but I have continuously fed my brain to inform myself about subjects and topics that are relevant to the things that I do. The mistake we often make is that we believe that education lasts between 12-16 years. Education is a lifelong endeavor, I plan on being my most wise right before I pass on to the next life. So if you want to lead other people become an expert in something. Study and become a student of life. Check out this article to start you off.

Want to Be a Great Leader? Start Reading

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment