OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, April 10, 2014

How to be a successful yoga intructor (part 1 of 3)

If you are looking to be a yoga teacher this article really breaks down what a 200hr teacher training is all about. I am currently a yoga teacher with a 200hr teacher training behind me, but it is my love of teaching and sharing what I know with others that qualifies me to teach. The knowledge of anatomy and musculature (thanks Matt Eschelman and You Do Yoga) is important to know, but it is the love for the art that really inspires me to teach. So I believe it is the desire to teach and the willingness to share with others than really makes you a great teacher. So check out this article.

How to be a Successful Yoga Instructor

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment