OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget

This is always a growing concern as food prices continue to increase. We need to find a way to still eat healthy on a budget. So here is a great list of how you can do just that. It is not as difficult as you think. Not too mention it should be worth it to have a long, happy, disease free life. I know it is to me. As someone who have serious chronic illnesses and to now be medication free is completely liberating and shows me the power of taking control of my own life and not listening to what popular medicine tells me. Check out this article.

7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Food

No comments:

Post a Comment