OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Foam Rollers: Are They Really Worth It?

I have been using my rumble roller for 4 years now and I love it. I just recently bought one of Rumble Roller's new line called the Beastie, which is two spiked balls on a stick. They can be mounted on the wall or used as a stick style massager. I love it and use it all the time. These are a great tool if you have problems with tension or seem to have lots of knots in your muscles for myo-fascial release. There are several product out on the market that blow away your standard foam roller, but rumble roller has been the product I have used for years. I would love to try out some of the Triggerpoint Therapy line, but haven't gotten there yet. Check this article out and let me know how you feel.

Foam Rollers: Are They Really Worth It?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Sore #Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment