OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Business Development Lessons I Learned From Playing Magic: The Gathering

My favorite game when I was a teenager was Magic: The Gathering. It is a card game where you cast spells and summon creatures to win your battles. However, there are many lessons to learn and this article will speak to many of those. I still love to play Magic when I get the time and I still learn many things from the rules of the game. How to be aggressive when needed, how to strategize to win a battle, how to feign weakness until you can lower the boom, etc. Check out this article, it's not just a trading card game.

Business Development Lessons I Learned From Playing Magic: The Gathering

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment