OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

10 Best Places to Live for Escaping World Conflict

One of the major reasons why I was so insistent in opening a business outside of the US is because I do not see the economy of the US getting better any time soon. As the world continues to change and conflicts become worse I wanted to find a place where I could raise my kids and enjoy my life while having relative safety from some of the ills that I see happening in the world. I wanted to make my mark in a place where opportunity is emerging rather than declining. As you will see on this list Costa Rica is one of those countries. The "Pura Vida" lifestyle permeates everything and because of that they are rated as one of the safest and happiest places on the planet. So what is stopping you from experiencing the joy. Take your first step: www.WarriorVacations.com

10 Best Places to Live for Escaping World Conflict

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment