OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Going Vegan? Here are 5 foods to help you get your protein

I have been Vegan for over 5 years and have been an professional MMA fighter during all that time. I found that not only do I feel better and recover better from training, I also build leaner muscle mass as a vegan and avoid all the stomach issues I had before. The myth that you cannot build muscle mass or get enough protein is a complete misconception. The real issue is that you really need to understand nutrition, so that you continue to be healthy as a vegan. So here is an article that will help you to find those protein sources to help you on your journey.

Going Vegan? Here are 5 Foods to Help You Get Your Protein

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Protein #Veganism

No comments:

Post a Comment