OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

How To Achieve Arm Balances in Yoga

This is one of the most challenging things that I struggle with in my own personal yoga practice. This article will help you with some of the issues associated with arm balances. However, I will also let you know that sometimes it can be a bone issue rather than flexibility or balance. I struggle with some ulna flexion because of the orientation of my bones which makes it quite a challenge to put all the weight on my arms to balance myself. This doesn't keep me from trying and falling time and time again. Just know that there may be some things that you just cannot do as a yogi, but it is ok we are all different and beautiful regardless.

How to Achieve Arm Balances in Yoga

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Balances

No comments:

Post a Comment