OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

8 Foods that are Shockingly Good For You

I am not sure I really believe a word of this article that I am posting. However, I post it to show you how anyone can spin a study or idea to their own light. Where these foods may be good in some small areas, overall they are bad for your health. You really need to do as much research as you can to find out the truth before you take any one thing as fact. So check it out and see what you think. Be objective and seek out the truth where ever that may lead you.

8 Foods that are Shockingly Good for You

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #BadAdvice

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'd like to say that Gelato is a good meal replacement....since that could make me a lot of money.... But I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe you could use sorbetto as a replacement for breakfast, since its mostly fruit, but its still tons of sugar. At least the facst about chocolate and chilis are correct. I don't know about the others.

    ReplyDelete