OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

How to Sit for Meditation Using the Best Seated Meditation Posture

I know for myself, one of the things that steered me away from meditation for so long was the idea of sitting for so long in one position without moving. I have ADHD this is not one of my strong suits. I understand that the purpose for meditation is to let go of the physical and connect with the spiritual. However, your mind will only hear, what your seat can endure. So here are some great options for seated meditation postures that can help you get the comfort you need to release your hold on the physical. Because in reality it doesn't matter how you get there, just get there.

How to Sit for Meditation Using the Best Seated Meditation Posture

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment