OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, March 21, 2014

Habits That Make You Obese and Overweight

It is often not the amount of times a week you hit the gym or the intensity of your workouts that make you skinny or fat. More likely than not it is a combination of things with your personal habits being at the center of that struggle. I know myself when I retired from an active pro mma career it was my habits that caused me to gain 30lbs. Not only had my activity level decreased (still training 4-5 days a week 1.5-2.5 hours at a time), my junk food and portion control habits had become apparent. I was still eating too much of the wrong things. I am proud to say that after changing some of these habits and tightening up my diet I am back down 15lbs, so only another 10 to go. So check out these habits and change what is holding you back from the life you want.

Habits That Make You Obese and Overweight

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Health

No comments:

Post a Comment