OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, March 31, 2014

7 CREATIVE HABITS YOU NEED TO ACQUIRE

I didn't believe that I was very creative most of my life, until I was in college and two of my roommates were both art students. They taught me that I was more creative than most people and just because I was not painting or drawing didn't mean that I was not creative. The very martial arts that I competed and studied were creative. The was that I was always interested in building props and expanding my mind was a sign of creativity. Just the very fact that you aspire to be an entrepreneur is creativity at it's best. So check out these 7 habits that can help you become the best entrepreneur that you can be.

7 Creative Habits You Need to Acquire

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment